Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dear (insert name here),

Dear (insert your name here),

First off, I hope your day has been lovely, beautiful and truly amazing. When you click on this page during your crazy day at work, stressful day at college or happy day in highschool, I want you to be able to read a few words and feel God all around you. I want you to be able to see God's words through this blog instead of mine... because my words are useless compared to the King's.

Who am I talking to right now? You. The person sitting behind a computer or phone somewhere in this world. You, beautiful, precious, mother, daughter, son, leader, follower, student, worker, happy, sad.. you.

I just have one question. You may not want to answer it.. and that's okay. But, before you exit out.. I want you to truly hear out your heart.

Question: How can I pray for you today?

How can you answer? Leave me a comment. If you don't want it published, it will be between you and I. Or, email me. -preppysundress@aol.com .

And.. Why am I asking you this question tonight?
Pray for one another, that you may be healed.
James 5.16

2 comments:

Dean Lisenby said...

You can pray for my two friends today that have both lost kids. One was 13 years old and the other family lost their 2 week old. Both are tragic and their lives are now changed forever.

Thank you for being the person God wants you to be!

The names to pray for are Billy's Family and Taylor's Family.

Jenny Roof said...

Love your blog sweetie!! We can all use some prayer. My day has had some really short fuses today. :) You can pray that I will have more patience. Keep doing what God is calling you to do!! In return I will pray for you. Love, Jenny Roof