Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hey, thanks.

What am I thankful for on this Tuesday?

- my God's unfailing love.
- Friends who don't judge- ever.
- pictures to remind me of how blessed I am.
- Friendships with two girls that have lasted since second grade.
- Air.
- God's Word. And it's unmatchable strength.
- my grandparents. I count every second with them as a blessing.
- The sunshine.
- Katlyn Howell, Sarah Taylor and Emily Jackson- My small group.
- The gift of being able to talk freely to my Maker.
- Surprises.
- Dance parties whilst driving. Too bad I don't care what other drivers think.
- My GOD. Higher, stronger, mightier, more beautiful than any other.

What are you thankful for?

And.. PS- Those who emailed me, commented me, etc. I prayed for you. I'm still praying for you. And.. the question is still needing to be answered by a few. I just know it.

xoxo

No comments: