Monday, June 15, 2009

summer strolls..

Oh, how I love SUMMER! I could just stay in a bathing suit by the pool forever.. it is my ultimate relaxation! I love not having a schedule & not having to faithfully use my planner to get me through the day! Oh.. what a relief:)

This week, the brother & I plan to lazy by the pool every single afternoon, & catch a few movies in the morning. I love babysitting him! Disney movies & sunshine fill my days with him- and I cherish every little moment!

The next few weeks are going to be positively amazing. My partner-in-crime, Bee, & I will (hopefully!) set off next week for a day-or-two in HHI with another sister of mine to soak up that lovely Southern sun. Then, I will be departing for Student Life Camp.. a week with my youthgroup, serving the people of Cleveland, TN. I am SO full of joy just thinking of that week!

As for now, I have my eye on some yummy & precious shoes! They are my summer must-have. My next few paychecks may just be going to these... :) I mean.. how could I resist!?

No comments: