Wednesday, March 4, 2009

God's kisses.

I felt God all around me today. Really. I did. I love those days.. when you look outside and see God's kisses all over the earth! It just brings a smile to my face and chill bumps all over! Today was a good day. Today was one of those days where I felt relaxed and joyful throughout the day. I woke up this morning and told God I would give my day to Him. Trust me.. it makes a difference.

So.. How have you seen God today? Did you take the time to talk to him? Did you take the time to stop and praise him for letting you breathe another day? It sounds so simple to do those things.. but sometimes, it's too easy to forget. He's dying to talk to you.. so look up! And.. if you need to, take this blog as a challenge. I am challenging you to get in front of God and be yourself.. no strings attached. Don't pretend to be someone or something else, because.. here's the secret. He knows you. He knows every little fear, dream, hurt and cry of your heart. But He still loves you. Don't you think you could give a few minutes to your King?

No comments: