Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Cullens & Purple Toenails


I said I'd never be one of these girls.. but.. I have offcially fallen for Edward Cullen. I'm just saying.. my prince charming is going to have alot of Edward's qualities. Minus the whole vampire thing, of course.

Yesterday I got to spend an entire night with JUST my bestfriend. We had so many laughs, a few adventures, icecream (twice) & some really important conversation. God keeps blessing our friendship SO much! We have grown up together (literally), & I am so excited to see what God has in store for our friendship. Oh, and I have purple toe-nails now because of this bestfriend of mine. But.. I love her!!!:)

Today has been a fabulous day- consisting of laziness, Twilight [twice. really], tanning bed & homework. Tonight I am going out with a few of the girls.. I am SO blessed to have them! Until next time.. keep shining for Christ! He is BEGGING you to! If you don't show people, who will? xoxo

No comments: