Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thankful.

I am thankful for...



Pearls. A girls best friend.. truly. I love to wear my pearls. I feel so pretty and dainty when I wear them with a pretty cashmere sweater or a simple button-up. I wear pearl earrings every single day, no exceptions. Ever.



Sweatpants. I love sweatpants. They make my life more comfortable & fabulous. I especially adore the 'Favorite Sweats' from the Victoria's Secret PINK line. They make me smile.






The Sista. She is my bestfriend, hands down, no questions asked. She understands me completely. She is the only person that will hug me when I cry, laugh with me, watch the Titanic with me, and stay up till 4 in the morning talking about EVERYTHING. Since birth.. and still going strong:]



My cute, precious, caring, loving, special family. I love them so much.. they have been there for every little victory & every little trial. They support me through everything & they always are there for encouragement. I love them.. so much.




My CRASH. They are my family, my heart, and my rock. I love each of you.. you don't know how special you are to me! Thank you for everything you've done for me the past 5 or so years. :]

xoxo,
thegirlinthesundress:]

No comments: