Monday, February 16, 2009

Hmhm, what a beautiful day.

So, today was Presidents Day (thank you ALL Presidents for a day away from school!).

I babysat Parker this morning, then I decided to go out to Starbucks to spend some time with an sweet, sweet girl named Allie. This girl and I go back to middle school. She recently gave complete control of her life to Christ.. and I had the joy of sitting and listening to her story. Her story is absolutly full of encouragement. I loved hearing her excitement about her new relationship.. she is so full of joy!

We talked about alot of things.. our broken hearts for our schools and friends.., our lives as Christian girls, & our relationships with other people. It's awesome to sit and talk about my Creator with a girl who feels the same way towards him. We are both falling in love with Him a little more every minute. It is so encouraging to know that there are other girls who are giving their lives to Christ like I am.

So.. how have you been encouraged today?
OR... Better yet: How have YOU encouraged someone today?

I'm praying. I'm praying that this generation rises up and takes on the responsibility of the lives God has put in our paths. THIS CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: