Happy Sunday! I was tagged by a precious blogger to list ten things that make me happy.
Thank you, Pink and Green Precious and Preppy! Your blog name alone contains four of my favorite words and things! Blog love to you!
10) Happy girl music. What is happy girl music? Think.. Chairmen of the Board, Michelle Branch, Taylor Swift, the entire soundtrack to Legally Blonde, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper.. as well as Frank Sinatra, Dave Matthews Band...
9) EVERYTHING about my Savior! His unfailing love, His abundant grace, His unmatched strength, His help, His guidance.. I just adore Him.. every little piece of Him. He is the love of my life!
8) Spontaneous dance parties. In unexpected places.
7) Dresses! Sweater dresses, cocktail dresses.. and especially SUNdresses! Some might say that dresses are my weakness, or that I have a dress "problem". I choose to ignore them and keep adding to my collection!
6) All things pink, green and in between! Most of my wardrobe consists of these two colors, and I love it. Lilly Pulitzer and Vineyard Vines do pink and green the best in my opinion, so I am a fan of the
5) Going to the beach. Even just for a few hours. It brings a smile to my face to be in the sunshine!
4) My two bestfriends. One lives far, far away, while one lives close enough to see every single day. I don't think any explanation is needed for why they make me happy.. except: they are the best! Ever.
3) Random colored fingernail polish.
2) Headbands. If you've ever met me, you know this. I just.. love them.
1) My family. My crazy, lovely, hilarious, sweet, caring, dependable family. They make me happy in every little way.
I tag: The always darling- Summer Wind
The lovely- Company She Keeps
The Classy- Sweet, Sassy, Southern & Classy