Sunday, May 10, 2009

"I had the best day with you today"

Dear Madre,

Thank you for all that you have done for me. Thank you for the many, MANY shopping trips, movie nights, late night talks, laughs, tears, & car-sing-alongs. Thank you for giggling with me until we were both about to wet our pants. Thank you for holding my hand when I got scared, and showing me how to 'bargain hunt'. Thank you for teaching me how to fix my hair, tie a bow & put on makeup. Thank for for sitting patiently through the dance recitals, soccer games & band concerts. Thank you for not being too busy to listen to me. Thank you for ALWAYS being on my side, even when I was wrong. Thank you for teaching me how to drive in the Sneed parking lot. Thank you for showing me how to match clothes & dress with class and with modesty. Thank you for your encouraging smile. Thank you for being an ear to all the boy problems, friend drama & hurt feelings. Thank you for picking me back up again when I thought my heart was completely broken. Most importantly.. Thank you for showing me how to be a strong woman dependent on Christ. Thank you for buying me my bibles, devotion books & letting me be involved in church every chance I got. Thank you for leading me down the path that God has planned for me. Thank you for praying for me. Thank you for being the most important woman in my life. Thank you for always putting God first. Thank you for being my spiritual role model. I love you SO much!

Sincerely,
Lolliepop

No comments: