Thursday, January 22, 2009

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes..



"Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things"


Okay. I'd like to dedicate this post to a few of my favorite things, along with a few things I am looking forward to purchasing this spring. Que the happy girl music. Here we go!


The Notebook, thank you for being my all-time favorite movie. I could watch this, (and HAVE) thousands of times and never grow tired of it. It's just one of those movies. It makes me cry every single time. Noah Calhoun is gonna propose to me soon.. I just know it.


okay. Here we go! Old Navy's fabulous spring line introduces this super preppy & fabulous dress.. For a little $30! That's what I'm talking about!


CUTE! Can you say On-the-way-to-Stitch-it ASAP?! Preppy and fun and PERFECT for a monogram in green or white! Holla!


Such a LK cardigan.. I'm loving this one! I'm thinking.. pair it with a pretty v-neck white top, dark jeans and sperries. and maybe some pearls! What a exciting outfit!


A girl can dream right? This new Lilly dress would be perfect for easter, dontcha think?! I'm just saying....

No comments: