Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Few Precious Moments.

You see, some of my favorite moments are the ones that no one else will never understand. These moments are precious to me. These are the moments that I think back on every once and awhile, wanting to sing at the top of my lungs at the thought of them. By far, my favorite moments are moments that are spent between my Savior and I.

I'm not sure if you've ever even SPENT time with our Creator, but I'm telling you right now: It is the most amazing and awesome feeling that you will EVER feel. I worshipped tonight with my Crash, and I really felt God all around me. My favorite feeling in this whole world is when I am worshipping, eyes closed, and I feel like God and I are the only ones in the room. It is absolutely mind-blowing. I think that every single person in the world should take the time to sit at their Creator's feet. What an amazing and encouraging thought.

Hope your week is more than just bad days & falls down the stairs.
Make this real in your life.

xoxo, The girl in the wow-you-got-that-dress-for-10$-on-sale?- sundress.

No comments: