Wednesday, December 24, 2008

christmas eve, oh how i love you!

Christmas Eve is today! What a week so far.. Monday night was Caro's party, it was amazing! We had dinner together and then sat around the bonfire enjoying each other's company. Then, the girls had a sleepover. Shay & I were in the guest bedroom.. & we ended up staying up until 4 in the morning talking. I don't know if you are aware, but Shay Benthall is an amazing girl! We talked alot about how we all "want" things, when we really don't need them. We got into some deep conversation about what we think God's purpose for us is.. and it was really cool! God has really blessed me by putting Shaybee in my life!

Last night, my sweet, sweet Emmykins had a dinner party for 6 of the girls. It was amazing! We were served by her darling sister Anna & her friend, and we had an amazing time! We enjoyed a six -ourse meal & LOTS of laughs! Then, Sailor Taylor took me home & we ended up riding around for a few catching up. Once again, I am SO BLESSED to have the friends that I have!!!!

SO.. Christmas Eve. What do you think? I know presents are a huge part of it all.. But this Christmas, Jesus is at the top of my mind. I pray that each of you experience Christmas in a TOTALLY new way!!!

No comments: