Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another fifth.

It's the fifth.

Two years ago, the fifth of every month was just another day for me. It was a day that I spent thinking about homework, tests, my to-do-list and my long list of "problems".

But then December 5th happened.

It was a day that changed my life for good. It was a day that made me realize how fragile and precious life truly is. The fifth of December broke me down and broke my heart.. but then built me up and made me stronger all at once.

On December 5th, Heaven gained a new angel. A girl I called my little sissy and my friend.

On the fifth of every month, I don't cry my day away, or drown in the fact that she's gone. I don't dwell on the fact that I'll never have another conversation with her, or that I never got to hangout with her that one last time.

Nope. I just love.

I love extra hard. I love so hard that it probably annoys everyone around me. If I love someone, I tell them. I spend all day thanking God for the people I love. If someone is important to me, I have to spend time with them. I have to. It's the only way I get through the day without breaking apart.

All I know is, I loved today. I loved so hard that it hurt. I loved because.. well, there is not enough time for me to sit back and take my time.

We may hear it a million times, but tomorrow isn't a guarantee. Tonight isn't either. We can't think that we have forever... because we don't. So, if you care about someone, tell them. Don't wait until you can't. Love like crazy. Love until you don't have any left to give. Love OUTLOUD. Just love.

No comments: