Thursday, October 1, 2009

The best is yet to come..

I've been absent from the blog world for quite a bit!
I feel like I should reintroduce myself! I'm Lauren. Nice to meet you. It's been forever.

Okay, moving on.. what a few weeks it has been! Thank you all for the sweet comments and many prayers for my Nana- she passed away last week in peace and is now sitting with her Creator. Praise God. We traveled to her hometown to celebrate her life (she's healthy, with her Husband AND holding her Father's hand! That is worthy of celebration, I believe!). I got to spend alot of time with my cousins that I don't see normally, and I was totally blessed by the amount of people that came to pay their respect to my Nan. It was a hard few days, but her memory will forever live inside my heart & in the hearts of ALOT of other people!

I officially started my job today! I won't say specifically where I'm working, but let me just say it involves Lilly, shoes & lots of things that I love! I am so blessed.. prayers were answered through this job!

And.. fall has arrived here in the South! Well, at least momentarily. It could very well end up being ninety-five degrees tomorrow, but I am enjoying this cool weather at the moment! I won't lie, I'm a little ready for it to be chilly. That means scarves, Mountain Hardwear, Long-sleeved polos, boots, thick-tights and turtle necks!

How has your week been? I hope you've seen Christ somewhere in it...because He's totally been surrounding you!

All my love,
SS&S

(Inspiration for the title of this blog? Mr. Sinatra, of course! He was the soundtrack to my day!)

2 comments:

KAC said...

So sorry about your grandma but glad that she went peacefully. I also LOVE that song by Sinatra!

BLC :o said...

Bless your heart. Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Xoxo-BLC