Thursday, August 6, 2009

10 about me!=)

Summerwind just did this on her blog, so I felt inspired! Feel free to list your 'Ten Things' on your blog! I'd just love to know more about YOU!:)

1) I organize when I am worried, sad, or bored. You can tell if somethings up when I have taken all of my clothes out of my closets and dressers and are organizing them by color. It happens. Alot.

2) I absolutely CANNOT grow my hair out. I try, make it to my shoulders, and chop it off. My hair just doesn't love being long! Shorter hair is easier anyway, I suppose!

3) I LOVE where I live. Alot of people would jump at the chance to leave our town, but I love the southern simplicity that comes along with living here. I'll stay, thank you.

4) I don't think I've gone more than a day since I was a little girl without my toenails painted! I was FORCED to take my polish off once before a surgery to remove a tumor on my foot. I was told that it was 'necessary'. As soon as I got home, I made the Madre paint my toenails. My foot started turning blue, so we called the doctor. He told us that we would be able to tell if something was SERIOUSLY wrong by the color of my toenails. Mother had to inform him that my toes were already painted pink. Oh well. Everything turned out dandy in the end!

5) I own over 20 summer dresses, and around ten winter dresses. Nope, I'm not proud of this- but I really, really love my dresses. It's a problem that I don't care to address at the moment! For now, I'll just wear them out!

6) I am convinced that I was born with a bow in my head & pearls around my neck! I was dressed in smocked dresses and frilly things since day one. I really believe that I had no choice.. I was born to be girly and adorned in pink! No questions asked.

7) Christmas is HANDS down the best holiday out there! I love waking up Christmas morning and running into the den to see what Santa brought me and little country brother! It is such an exciting moment. I also love putting on a new outfit that morning and going to visit family. New clothes always are so fun!

8) I am a big fan of surprises. I was surprised with Chic Fil A bowl game tickets two Christmases ago to see my Tigers play in Atlanta. It was a total shock and I will NEVER forget that moment! Definitely the best gift I've recieved.. and the best surprise!

9) I love Jesus Christ! He is my Savior, my redeemer and the love of my life! I blog about Him alot because He is truly the one Guy that I can't get off my mind! Ask me about Him if you want..

10) I love to be out on a beach. I like to sit under the sun with a book in my hand and the sand at my toes. Along with the beach, I ADORE beach music. Chairmen being my all time fave! I also love offshore fishing. I find it relaxing to get out in a boat and set out.. it is the ultimate relaxation for me!

.. So, thats a little about me! Tell me about you. Have a lovely day! XOXO

1 comment:

Peyton said...

so many of these fit me so perfectly! 1, 3, especially 4, 7, 8, 9, & 10! :)