Friday, December 19, 2008

"You've got me dangling on a string"

Hey Ya'll : ) So, I've decided to give in to all the craziness & try blogging for a bit. Soo.. Here's my introduction!

1) I'm a Junior in Highschool & I have lived in the South my entire life. Excuse me, the same exact city and state in the South. I plan to stay here for the rest of my life. What can I say? I love it.

2) I love sundresses. I buy [at the least] 10 a summer. It's an addiction that I don't care to address!

3) I love fishing. Deep sea fishing is a passion of mine.. I've been on a boat since I was born pretty much.

4) Audrey Hepburn is my fashion icon. She was classy & sophisticated.. I mean, who wouldn't LOVE to wear those fabu clothes every single day?!

5) My mother is my best friend. No, I'm being serious. I tell her just about everything.. and she never lets me down.

6) God is the only constant thing in my life.. He shows himself to me every single day.. HE'S AMAZING!

7) I watch movies 24/7. I love curling up in a blanket and watching The Notebook when it's raining.

8) I like when everything is "just so". As in.. my clothing, my shoes, my bookbag. Everything.

9) I'm a sucker for a sweet-talker. Unfortunately, this has gotten me into quite a few messes in the past. Nothing too drastic though.

10) I am a Clemson fan. Seriously, you will never meet another Tiger like me.

11) I love pink things. I was brought up as a prissy girl, and I've remained that way ever since. I don't think that being prissy & proper is neccessarily a bad thing.

12) I love dancing in the sunshine. And the sunshine in general. A bright day puts a big smile on my face. :)

Until later.. XOXO

No comments: